- It’s that time of the fortnight again: The 11th Carnival of Feminists â€” Global Edition! is live. The next carnival is on January 20, and accepting submissions of new feminist posts.
- A Softer World: 518: the latest comic plays on gender identity, what do you think? (As with many webcomics, see the alt/mouseover text as well.)
- Kotaku has a list of The Ten Most Influential Women in Games of the Past Decade (Update: which they syndicated from Gaming Angels) (see also The Border House’s take)
- Realms of Fantasy is doing a “Women in Fantasy” themed issue in August 2011 and is looking for fiction, non-fiction and art by women, especially but not exclusively on feminist and/or gender themes. (Via Jim C. Hines who has a discussion of it in his LJ.)
- Farah Mendlesohn, interviewed by Graham Sleight: Mendlesohn is the editor of On Joanna Russ, a book of critical essays on Russ’s work.
- Dreamwidth’s Diversity is its Strength – Openness, Mentoring, Diversity: Juliet Kemp talks about Dreamwidth and its development culture.
- Women & Technology 1999 â€” 2009: Sarah Blow reviews the tenor of news stories about women in technology over the last decade
- (trigger warning) So how does an awesome girl like me come to have an Eating Disorder?: references busygamer.com's "gamettes" as part of the problem.
If you have links of interest, please share them in comments here, or if youâ€™re a delicious user, tag them â€œgeekfeminismâ€ to bring them to our attention. Please note that we tend to stick to publishing recent links (from the last month or so).
Thanks to everyone who suggested links in comments and on delicious.