- The ch!cktionary brings us The Five Types Of Haters Female Bloggers Encounter (And What To Do About Them) (warning: anti-women and other hateful comments are quoted extensively in the post)
- Is your geekdom more fundamental than this girl’s? Girl appears on TV show to identify Star Wars figurines with her mouth
- McSweeney’s Internet Tendency interviews Stephanie Parry, former hardware technician.
- China selects women Astronauts: “China has selected two military air transport pilots as its first female astronauts, the country’s state media reported Wednesday. The only hitch? The women had to be hitched â€” as in married â€” to make the cut.”
- Interview with Emma Jane Hogbin: Ubuntu's "The Fridge" website interviews Emma Jane Hogbin on International Women's Day
- Remember when we had fun with “where are all the men bloggers?” In a similar vein, go and enjoy Lauredhel’s coverage of daddy blogger brand building.
- As always, there’s plenty of reading on the feminist merry-go-round, with the Carnival of Feminists #15 and the Carnival of Feminist Parenting #10.
If you have links of interest, please share them in comments here, or if youâ€™re a delicious user, tag them â€œgeekfeminismâ€ to bring them to our attention. Please note that we tend to stick to publishing recent links (from the last month or so).
Thanks to everyone who suggested links in comments and on delicious.