- Anti-Bullying Starts in First Grade: Katie, young Star Wars geek, gets support from the wider women geek community.
- Sady Doyle on women represented in geek culture continued: Lady Robots: The Shape of Things to Come On:
So, here’s another story for you. It’s grimmer than the last one, but we tell it almost as often. It goes like this: She’s perfect. She’s perfect because we made her perfect…
- The Coming Wave Of Oppositional Sexist Panic:
Some people see the world as they know it slipping away. They see a world coming where society doesn’t effectively enforce a bright line between masculinity and femininity, or force men for be masculine and women to be feminine.
- In Defense of One-Dimensional Characters: A really well-written discourse on the limitations and benefits of fictional characters of all dimensional flavours.
- Unlocking the Clubhouse: Five ways to encourage women to edit Wikipedia: Ideas from "Unlocking the Clubhouse"
You can suggest links for future linkspams in comments here, or by using the geekfeminism tag on delicious or the #geekfeminism tag on Twitter. Please note that we tend to stick to publishing recent links (from the last month or so).
Thanks to everyone who suggested links.