- Mothership: A la carte career mentorship videos for women developers, hosted on GitHub (just started, growing fast)
- Hostile Territory: Q&A with Gamer Jessica Price on How Gaming is (Slowly) Growing Less Sexist | Bitch Magazine: “Jessica Price works as a project manager at tabletop roleplaying game publisher Paizo Publishing—a progressive company with a female CEO. But Jessica’s career reaches across jobs and companies. In the worlds of video and tabletop games, her experiences have run from sexual harassment to seeing real and positive industry change.”
- Boys don’t read Girl Books and other lies my Society Told Me | Culturally Disoriented: “You know what? I’ve got a teenage boy in my life, and he reads ‘girl’ stuff just fine.”
- Meritocracy and Discrimination in Tech – Ben Kamens: “So we’ll continue encouraging females, children, and just about anybody to get into tech by celebrating milestones along the way. To those this threatens – oh.”
- Webstock and why words matter | Joanna Mcleod: on sexist/anti-fat language at the Webstock web conference
You can suggest links for future linkspams in comments here, or by using the “geekfeminism” tag on delicious or pinboard.in or the “#geekfeminism” tag on Twitter. Please note that we tend to stick to publishing recent links (from the last month or so).
Thanks to everyone who suggested links.