- Eileen Burbidge guest posts at Techcrunch: Want more women in tech? Girls, just do it. And everyone, quit the patronizing (Note: content of post is potentially upsetting/triggering.)
- Maybe not feminist, but fun: Hackid: “Hacking, Networking, Security, Self-Defense, Gaming & Technology for Kids & Their Parents…”
- ï»¿Diana Eng hacks up a radio antenna that is truly chic geek.
- Super Sharpie to the rescue of little girls who want superhero sisters saving them.
- “Modesty is a dirty fucking word”Â Says Denise in response to Kate and Karen (from last ‘spam)
- Forbes gives us the lowdown on the best jobs for women andÂ Computer Programming comes in 7th.
- ï»¿ï»¿BBC investigates tech feminism: “Women may still be a minority in the technology industry but they are establishing strong support networks to stay connected.”
- “gu” in our comments tells us that tabletopadventures.com is cherishing gaming mothers this Mother’s Day
- Wesnoth has some scholarships, and they really want one of them to be a woman. Will it be you?
If you have links of interest, please share them in comments here, or if youâ€™re a delicious user, tag them â€œgeekfeminismâ€ to bring them to our attention. Please note that we tend to stick to publishing recent links (from the last month or so).
Thanks to everyone who suggested links in comments and on delicious.