- Belligerent customers asking for tech help intersects with sexism.
- At the Border House, Quinnae asks Ain’t I a Gamer? and Alex rounds up two posts on Olivia Munn, a frustration for many female geeks and gamers.
- Male chess players are more aggressive against female opponents than male opponents of the same skill level, which may have implications for the labour market.
- A percentage of female college graduates in the U.S. believe that gender bias affects female graduates, but a lower percentage believe that gender bias would affect them personally.
- Michelle Greer challenges Michael Arrington on the misogyny of TechCrunch commenters (possible trigger warning). Jon says fretting, asking, and begging isn’t a plan.
- Tereza Nemessanyi, founder and CEO of Honestly Now Inc., discusses women and start-ups.
If you have links of interest, please share them in comments here, or if you’re a delicious user, tag them “geekfeminism” to bring them to our attention. Please note that we tend to stick to publishing recent links (from the last month or so).
Thanks to everyone who suggested links in comments and on delicious.