It’s been two weeks already!
We have Ada Lovelace Day cross-posts lined up for Wednesday Geek Woman into January, and you’re still welcome to crosspost yours, or submit an entirely new Wednesday Geek Woman for that matter. (Quite a few non-STEM women are needed for balance now!)
We also have a short roundup of posts that weren’t submitted for cross-posting, but that you may still enjoy:
- Christine Corbett Moran’s Ada Lovelace Day 2011 featuring Esther Dyson, Lisa Randall and Limor Fried
- Ida Meyer’s Women in CS: Ada Lovelace Time! featuring Ada Lovelace, Grace Hopper, Erna Schneider, Mary Allen Wilkes, Anita Borg, Fran Allen and Barbara Liskov
- Danielle Madeley’s Finding Ada featuring Chandni Verma and Tiffany Antopolski
- Matt Zimmerman’s Ada Lovelace Day 2011 featuring Marian C. Diamond
- Sharon Howard’s long list of Ada Lovelace links of which I particularly liked Sarah Werner’s early modern women printers.
See Finding Ada’s database for the most comprehensive list of entries.
What was your favourite Ada Lovelace Day post?