- Dress Made Out Of Magic: The Gathering Cards
- Releng of the Nerds: Thoughts on being a second generation geek
- Gaming In Color: Kickstarter for a documentary exploring the queer side of gaming and LGBTQ presence in the game industry.
- romero’s wives: “on friday, i decided, i would close GDC with my friend cara ellison’s poem, romero’s wives.”
- What If Everyone Involved in the Adria Richards Incident Was in a Union? | RH Reality Check
- Donglegate: Why the Tech Community Hates Feminists | Wired Opinion | Wired.com
- sexuality and sexism: “Part of that life is sexual, and how wonderfully, playfully, rightfully so. But the world as a whole would be better if we kept sexuality out of programming and other male-dominated pursuits.”
- Ten Tips Guaranteed to Improve Your Startup Success: “1. Be raised with access to clean drinking water and sanitation.”
- The Narrow-Mindedness of the ‘Accepted Wisdom’: “How a game is marketed is incredibly important, because it heavily influences what types of games get made.”
- Most recent example of violating the Finkbeiner Test when writing about technical women:
- Yvonne Brill, Rocket Scientist, Dies at 88 – NYTimes.com: Annoyingly the article opens with and emphasizes her good mom and wife skills.
- NewsDiffs | Diffing: Yvonne Brill, a Pioneering Rocket Scientist, Dies at 88: NYT’s unnoted edits to the “mean beef stroganoff” rocket scientist’s obituary
- Family Man Who Invented Relativity and Made Great Chili Dies : The Last Word On Nothing
You can suggest links for future linkspams in comments here, or by using the “geekfeminism” tag on delicious or pinboard.in or the “#geekfeminism” tag on Twitter. Please note that we tend to stick to publishing recent links (from the last month or so).
Thanks to everyone who suggested links.