- Where have all the heroines gone? | Geek Speak Magazine: Kim Sorensen says forget Batfleck, worry instead about the lack of female superhero films.
- Comic-Con’s Carnival Atmosphere Sadly Punctuated by “Slutty Victim” Feel | MS Magazine: Natalie Wilson on the positive and negative treatment of women at a Con.
- A Post About Butts | Whovian Feminism: Do girls need romance with their sci fi?
- Polarizing Comments | Reagle.org: The science behind why you should never read comments on the internet.
- Dinosaur toy, made in space | Boing Boing: NASA flight engineer Karen Nyberg made a toy, in space!
You can suggest links for future linkspams in comments here, or by using the “geekfeminism” tag on pinboard.in or the “#geekfeminism” tag on Twitter. Please note that we tend to stick to publishing recent links (from the last month or so).
Thanks to everyone who suggested links.